The filtering effect of SPIRO® technology creates electrosmog-free environments and devices that protect the most frequent users of technology, such as office workers, from the consequences of constant exposure to radiation emitted by the multiple devices they use every day to do their job.
The use of SPIRO® solutions has multiple benefits for office workers:
- Improves work dynamics between departments.
- Reduces absence from work due to illness or unjustified absence.
- Case studies report improved focus and job performance.
- Protects the health of employees from the effects of disturbed radiation.
- At the end of the working day, less tiredness and fatigue are reported.
- Reduces stress, nervousness and irritability caused by radiation.
- Delays and relieves multiple signs associated with chronic diseases
- Improves the quality of wireless signals and the hyperconnectivity of your devices.
- Improves the performance of your devices and increase their useful life.
- Filters dirty electricity and improves energy efficiency/battery life.
What does this kit contain and how should I use it?
1 SPIRO SQUARE
SPIRO® SQUARE is a thin, square-shaped card that is capable of protecting you and filtering both types of radiation from wireless routers, laptops, desktops, multiple electronic devices, and household appliances. It has a specialized formulation for telecommunications signals of multiple frequency bands. This product contains 7 broad-spectrum SPIRO® films, giving it a protection area of 194 square feet or 18 square meters from microwave background radiation.
It was designed as a reinforcement to your personal protection (the SPIRO CARD®) in places or circumstances where you are exposed to stronger fields and multiple devices. In this kit, the SPIRO SQUARE is especially suitable for WiFi routers and your work computer.
1 STROOM MASTER
The STROOM MASTER® is a 2-in-1 solution for protection against dirty electricity and intermittent high-frequency radiation. It has an active filter that cleans the noise in the electrical lines of harmonics and transients and all the interference of radio signals that enter the wired system. We recommend installing the STROOM MASTER® using an EMI meter to ensure the full reduction of interferences and the most efficient use of filters in a specific space.
Plug it into an outlet inside your office, preferably the one closest to your desk. You can plug in an electronic device, such as your printer, your computer, or some other office device that you use on a daily basis.